A film inspired by the amazing true story of Ramon Arroyo, a father-of-two and a sufferer of Multiple Sclerosis, who is told that he will never run 100 metres. Ramon ignores this warning and, after overcoming a bout of depression, trains hard so as to participate in the Ironman – one of the most challenging triathlon competitions in the world. A story of courage and perseverance, Ramon proves to the world that surrender is never an option.
Buy Tickets Edinburgh Buy Tickets Glasgow
- October 5, 2017 (10:00, Edinburgh- Filmhouse: secondary school screening.)
- October 5, 2017 (18:00, Edinburgh- Filmhouse)
- October 6, 2017 (20:35, Edinburgh- Filmhouse)
- October 25, 2017 (18:00, Glasgow- Glasgow Film Theatre)
- Marcel Barrena
- Dani Rovira, Karra Elejade, Alexandra Jimenez, David Verdaguer , Maria de Medeiros
- Mins: 108'